mandag 14. september 2009

break through!


Finally! After weeks of frustration comes a break through! An email to my thesis advisors that I was about to switch topic - from organizational change and technology to leadership ideals. The switch was based on the frustration that I have written about on more than one occasion...I was lost, and leadership ideals seemed more concrete. The respons, though, was more positive than I ever could have imagined. Guess what? They wanted med to combine the leadership ideals with organizational change and technological innovation!! I'm sooooooo excited! The best part is that I can join the real scientists on a real project - my contribution will mean something!! I'm so happy! This calls for celebration! - maybe not champagne yet, although I can't think of any better time for champagne than now....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar